The Steppingstone Foundation constantly evaluates the results of its
programs. This ensures that resources are used efficiently and that children
are being served in the most effective way. The following statistics
speak volumes about the impact Steppingstone has had on the lives of
the children with whom it works.
Of the 1,572 Scholars who have completed the academic preparation component since 1991:
- 90% have been admitted to a Steppingstone placement school (37% independent school, 63% public exam school).
- 99% have graduated high school.
- 90% have enrolled in a four-year college.
- 80% of those who enrolled in college have graduated within six years.
- 100% of Scholars who have graduated from an independent school have gone on to a four-year college.