Make a Stock Gift

When you donate an appreciated security or mutual fund share that you have owned for more than one year, you receive a charitable income tax deduction for its full market value and may minimize capital gains tax on any increase in value of the stock since you purchased it. If you are interested in making a gift of stock or mutual funds, please contact Kate Wood, Chief Advancement Officer, at 617-423-6300 ext. 238 or She will assist you in this transaction and answer any questions you may have.